Non-Alcoholic Negroni Spritz Making Masterclass & Dinner at Seven Dials Market
Regular priceSale price
Join us in our Seven Dials bar and learn how to make your own classy sippers at home. Our non-alcoholic Negroni Spritz masterclass covers everything you need to become an official Soda Jerk and wow your pals with your newfound flavour skills.
You'll learn about the history of soda, the ingredients that make a negroni and the secret magic that we do, using all-natural ingredients, to replicate the flavours in our non-alcoholic spritz version.
The class will be broken down as follows:
• Enjoy a drink of your choice from the Square Root menu on arrival, and we'll kick off the class learning what makes a negroni taste so good, including how to make sure your version tastes top-notch.
• Making Part One – squeeze, grind and blend your very own negroni syrup before leaving it to infuse while you grab another well-deserved sip of cocktail and a munch of fresh popcorn.
• Time for a Ginger Beer tasting! Like a wine tasting but way more fun and spicy.
• Making Part Two – add the final ingredients to your negroni syrup, then strain and bottle ready to take home and show off.
• Taste test, feel smug at your new talent, and then dinner is served!
Popcorn and snacks will be available throughout and there will be a full meal from fantastic vegan pals Club Mexicana included. You'll take home a bottle of negroni syrup, a recipe book so you can try again at home and a Square Root goodie bag.
Class is taught by Square Root Founder Robyn Simms.
Got a ticket but need to drop out? Let us know at least one week before the event and we'll give you a full refund. After this point, we can't offer any refund or exchanges. Exchanges can only be offered if other dates are available.