Non-Alcoholic Negroni Spritz Making Masterclass at Seven Dials Market
Regular priceSale price
Join us in our Seven Dials bar and learn how to make your own sodas at home. Our non-alcoholic Negroni Spritz class covers everything you need to become an official Soda Jerk at home.
You'll learn about the history of soda, the ingredients that make a negroni and the secret magic that we do, using all-natural ingredients to replicate the flavours in our non-alcoholic spritz version.
The class will be broken down as follows:
• You'll get a drink of your choice from the Square Root menu on arrival.
• We’ll talk about what makes a negroni so good and how to make sure your version tastes top notch.
• We’ll talk through what’s important to consider when selecting ingredients for your fizzy pop to make sure it's tasting tip top.
• Making Part One – We'll split into groups of 5 and make your negroni syrups and leave them to infuse.
• We'll talk about the hows and whys of fizzy pop, including a Ginger Beer tasting.
• Making Part 2 – We'll add the final ingredients to our negroni syrup, then strain and bottle them ready to take home.
• Taste test!
Popcorn snacks will be available throughout and you'll get to take home a bottle of negroni syrup, a recipe book so you can try again at home and a Square Root goodie bag.
Class is taught by Square Root Founder Robyn Simms.
Got a ticket but need to drop out? Let us know at least one week before the event and we'll give you a full refund. After this point, we can't offer any refund or exchanges. Exchanges can only be offered if other dates are available.